2020年3月14日土曜日

So why did K die?

So why did K die?

Teacher is bad. He betrayed his friend and killed him.
There are many people who do not give up the impression that they are just insensitive and honest K in the story that is accepted as such.
After seeing the beautiful young lady, she thought there was nothing between her and her teacher. And fell in love with the young lady. I confessed my honest heart to my teacher. He was accused of not being ambitious and knew that he would marry a young lady.
Then there are some scenes that cannot be explained.
I thought that nobody would write because it was a matter of course, but there are doubts that everyone may not have noticed that unexpectedly.
It is often questioned why K had to die, but it seems that the point was skipped.

When I glanced at his mouth, I immediately realized that something wasn't coming out, but I had no idea what it was about to prepare. So I was surprised. Imagine me when he was told a sad love for his young lady from his heavy mouth. I'm like being fossilized at once for his magic stick. Even the mocking work was gone for me.
At that time, I would call it a lump of fear or a lump of suffering, one lump after all. From the head to the tip of the foot, like a stone or iron, suddenly became hard. It became so stiff that even the elasticity of breathing was lost. Fortunately, the situation did not last long. After a moment, I regained my human feeling. Then I thought I had a mistake. I thought I was ahead.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

First of all, the teacher can tell from K that he likes a young lady. In order to think that "insensitive K" had honestly disclosed his intent to the teacher, the impression of the teacher "beyond the point" was funny.

However, it doesn't matter what to do next. Perhaps he couldn't afford to happen. I stood still and stuck with the eerie sweat from my armpits seeping through my shirt. K cuts his heavy mouth as usual during that time, and confidently confides his mind. I was painful and could not bear it. I guess the pain was probably stuck in clear letters on my face, like a big advertisement. No matter how much K he wouldn't have noticed, he was also he and he concentrated on himself, so he wouldn't have the time to pay attention to my facial expressions. His confession was running in the same way from beginning to end. Instead of being heavy and dull, it gave me the feeling that it was impossible to move with very easy things. My heart was half-hearing that confession, half-hearted, constantly disturbed by what I was trying to do, so the finest point was that I could hardly hear it, but still put it in his mouth Only the tone of the words echoed to my heart. This has given me not only the pain I mentioned before, but also a kind of fear. In other words, the fear of the opponent being stronger than himself began to erupt.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

How is it? It is not surprising that the teacher wonders. As I say, his wife is beautiful.

Young lady was dressed in a large layer. Even though the terrain is white in color, it is still noticeable because it is rich in white powder. People come and go to watch. The thing that saw the lady in that way surely turned her gaze and looked at my face, so it was strange.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

The young lady is beautiful to this extent.

The wife didn't speak to her, but she seemed to put much weight on the lady's color. I even talked about saying that I could always decide if I wanted to. And the lack of a child outside the young lady was another reason why she didn't want to let go. Some thought it would be hard to get married, take a son-in-law, or even be lost.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

Is K foolish enough to think that only oneself has a love for such a beautiful lady?
For the time being, he threatens K, saying, "Your spirit, trapped in such love, is not ambitious."

When I discovered that K was wandering between ideal and reality, I only noticed that I would be able to beat him with just one hit. Then he quickly took advantage of his emptiness. I suddenly showed a solemn and altered attitude toward him. As a matter of course, I felt nervous enough to respond to that attitude, so I couldn't afford to feel humorous or shame to myself. I first said, "Things that are not mentally ambitious are stupid." This is the word that K used to me when traveling alone in Boshu. I threw it back at him in the same tone as he used. But it is not revenge. I confess that I was more cruel than revenge. In one word, I tried to block the lover of love lying in front of K.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")


K was a man born at Shinshoji Temple. However, his tendency was not close to the spirit of his birthplace since middle school. I do not know the doctrinal distinction, but I know that I am not qualified to say this, but I admitted it only in relation to men and women. K has always liked the word devout. I interpreted the word as meaning abstinence. But when I heard the fact later, I was surprised that it still contained more strict meanings. His first tenet is that everything must be sacrificed for the way, so of course, abstinence and abstinence, of course, can be a hindrance to a way, even if the love itself is out of greed. I was often heard of him by the time K was living on his own. I had been thinking of a young lady since then, and I had to go against him. He always looked sorry when I disagreed. There was more contempt than sympathy.
KBecause you have passed through such a past between you and two, it must have been painful for K to say that things that are not mentally ridiculous are stupid. But, as I said before, I don't mean to dispel his accumulated past. Instead, they tried to stack them as usual. It doesn't matter whether it reaches the road or reaches heaven. I was just afraid that K would suddenly change direction of life and conflict with my interests. In short, my word was just a manifestation of selfishness.
"The ones who are not mentally motivated are stupid."
I repeated the same words twice. I was looking at how that word would affect K.
"It's stupid," K replied. "I'm stupid"
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



The teacher tried to use K's religion to block the path of love. He tried to win by mentally cornering.
Then choose the right negotiation partner.

I suddenly said, "Wife, give me a young lady." She didn't look as surprised as I expected, but she seemed to have been unable to respond for a while, and looked silently at my face. Once I've made a good start, I can't keep up with it no matter how much I see. "Please, please by all means." "Please be my wife." His wife was much older and calmer than I was. "I can raise it, but it's not too steep." I immediately laughed, "I want you to get it quickly." Then he reminds me, "Did you think well?" I explained in strong words that it was suddenly good, but not sudden.
か ら Then there were still a few questions, but I forgot them. His wife, who was just like a man, was a person who could talk very well in such a case, unlike an ordinary woman. "I'll give you a gift," he said. "I wouldn't give you a brilliant mouth. It's a kind little child without a father, as you know."
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



When the teacher and the young lady get married, K is going to lose her home (whether or not she has been broken for her), she is going to lose her only friend, and she has lost her ambition. Certainly fell into.
If K was a really insensitive and honest man, he would have been ashamed of his insensitivity, which caused him to betray his friends and be guilty of him.
In the first place, betrayed by the benefactor who took care of the boarding house, worrying about his own trouble that he was abandoned by the adopter in the first place, fell in love with the thoughtless person, confessed his random love, worried about broken heart It was K who didn't listen to me, even though she was trying to mess around.
And K wasn't aware of anything, nor was he suddenly betrayed.
I sat there and spread my books. K was often silent without doing anything. I never knew whether it was an idea, an admiration for the landscape, or a favorite imagination. I sometimes looked up and heard what I was doing to K. K just replied that he was not doing anything. I often thought that if I was sitting at my side and not a K, but a young lady, it would be fun. That's still fine, but sometimes I suddenly doubt that K may be sitting on a rock with the same hope as me. Then I suddenly feel reluctant to calm down and spread the books there. I get up suddenly. Then shout out loudly without shyness. You can't do something lazy to examine a poem or song in a fun way. It just roars like a barbarian. At one point I suddenly snatched his neck from behind. I asked K what to do if I fell into the sea. K did not move. He said that he would just do it, facing backwards. I immediately let go of my neck.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



As usual, teachers cannot read others' hearts. That's why Kororo is an "unspeakable story", but readers who read "Kokoro" should be able to convey the nervousness of this scene. So far, K must have noticed that the teacher is worried about something.
Still, the teacher makes excuses to the reader like this.

Curiously he seemed completely unaware of the behavior he loved my young lady. Of course, I didn't behave intentionally as it was in K's eyes, though. K is a dull person by nature. From the beginning I was reassured that K was OK, so I brought him home.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")




This is also a dazzling technique. I can't seem to be going away at any time. It looks so invisible. No, seeing screaming like a barbarian, if you are about to be pushed down into the sea, you can see that even if you are insensitive to K, you have a "worry to say it" to K Would. The teacher forcibly covers what the reader feels like.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿