2020年3月14日土曜日

K didn't even qualify to be ridiculous in the first place

K didn't even qualify to be ridiculous in the first place
K might have wanted to know Nichiren in a deeper sense than that. It is doubtful that the monk was satisfied with K in that respect, but when he left the temple grounds, he constantly turned to me and talked about Nichiren. I was so hot and lying down and not so good, I was just giving a sloppy greeting at the tip of my mouth. That was all too much silence.
I guess it was the next evening, but they arrived at the inn and ate, and shortly before going to bed, they suddenly began to discuss difficult issues. K wasn't happy that I didn't talk about Nichiren I talked to himself yesterday. It's ridiculous to be mentally ignorant, and it makes me feel like a frivolous thing. However, since my daughter has a heart in my chest, I can't just laugh and receive words close to his contempt. I started excuses for me.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

Speaking of Nichiren, it is known that he criticized the Jodo sect as evil. Since I am thinking deeply about Nichiren, can I assume that apostasy is implied here?
And the teacher who tries to push it into the sea is strange, but the reader must be aware that the K involved in this Nichiren is also strange.
As a result, the teacher hunts down K and asks his determination. Since he is determined to do K and is said to be "not without it", he can judge that he does not mean to throw away hesitation and obtain the truth. In other words, it means "preparation to foresee and accept the future minus." If there was no certainty between the young lady and K in advance, this determination was to be absurd and foolish.
However, because he had no property, K did not even have the right to be ridiculous in the first place, so regardless of his teacher's guilt, it seems that K's death was his own suicide.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿