2020年3月14日土曜日

"Kokoro" is like a teacher's will

"Kokoro" is like a teacher's will

× The teacher's letter is too long.
△ Did the teacher's death be dedicated to me?
○ I feel like there are three wills.


First, K commits suicide and the teacher dies. "Kokoro", which is tentatively entitled "Sensei's will", takes the form of a personal note of "I", so "Kokoro" seems to be a will of "I".
As a lonely person, it is impressive to imagine the outside of the story, whether it is on the verge of self-death, entrusting the thoughts of just one person, or waiting to die while being enema on oil paper.
The work suggests that "I" may become a "teacher." He asks my future profession, "Teacher?" This is the scene where both "I", teacher and I started to laugh. If you can't laugh here, surely you can't find humor in "Kokoro".
If the "unfriendly acronym" used at the beginning is an irony for the name K, then it can be considered that the irony that calls itself a teacher is still opposed to the one who has been called a teacher. .
"I" and K both swim with the teacher.
K is abandoned by the nursing home, and "I" leaves her father nearing death and moves to Tokyo, suggesting that heritage is likely to be a trouble.
Because the teacher is stuck with the name, "Who went to the grave, did his wife name that person?" become.
"I thought from the beginning that there was a mystery that was inaccessible to the teacher. But the feeling that I had to approach it worked hard somewhere. Maybe among many, or only me, but for me alone, this intuition was later proved on the facts, so I'm ridiculous even though I'm said to be youthful Anyway, I am relieved and glad to see my intuition in anticipation of that. "In the letter of the teacher, there was a basis for" I "to approach the teacher Become.
Also, assuming that you keep your business cards in advance, your wife's wording as if he were inviting "I" to the graveyard in Zoshigaya would also agree.
If they let me go to Zoshigaya, knowing that visiting the graves every month was not an amusement, it is probable that his wife also felt something related to me.
The unnatural nature of the teacher's "Why, why ..." also suggests that I felt something about K. And the satisfaction of “I”, who is entrusted with the teacher who sends a long letter, is strange unless a reconciliation with K is assumed.
It may not be unnatural to think that the position of someone writing a brush and telling a distant past that has not been spoken before is just before death.
Soseki Daiichi began to write this work before it was renamed "Kokoro" as "The Teacher's Will" and chose "I" as the speaker. If I didn't want this to be my note, I would have liked not to say "even if I write a brush." It seems that Soseki tried to kill three men in "Kokoro" by making the explicit "I" appear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿