2020年3月14日土曜日

Bloody men

Bloody men

As pointed out in the previous book, the word "blood" appeared six times in "Kokoro", indicating that "I", the teacher, and K were in a relationship of flushing each other.
And his letter indicated that there was grounds to be placed on "I" and why "I" needed reconciliation with him.
Let's reconfirm the relationship between "I" and the teacher and K.

I thought about Tokyo. In the depths of the rising blood of the heart, I heard a beating heartbeat with activity. Curiously, the sound of the heartbeat seemed to be strengthened by the teacher's power from a subtle state of consciousness.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

This is my feeling for my teacher. "Some delicate states of consciousness" may be a strategy for the connection with K.

I did not despise your opinion, but I was never able to respect it. There was no background in your thoughts, and you were too young to have your own past. I sometimes laughed. You showed me a little unsatisfactory face. You're so tight that you'll unfold my past in front of you, like a picture scroll. I respected you for the first time in my heart. Because you have decided to grab some living thing from my belly without hesitation. He broke my heart and tried to sip the warm flowing blood. At that time I was still alive. He was willing to die. So I promised another day and rejected your request. I am now breaking my heart myself and trying to pour that blood on your face. When my heart beats, I'm happy if you can have a new life in your chest.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

This is a bloody expression that Yukio Mishima is delighted with, but here too, it should be assumed that K is related to "I". The teacher is trying to pour blood on me. Because "I" tried to cut the teacher's heart and suck blood. At this point, K's tide is as foretold.

The laughter from you was, in fact, very difficult for me at that time. I was as stern on the road as when I was at home. I was observing K all the time, but I couldn't help him with a strangely high attitude. To me, his heart was as thick as black lacquer. The blood that I want to pour into is not bogged down into the heart, but is repelled at all.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

The teacher wants K to bleed. This thought is the opposite of reality. The teacher will be pouring blood.

I wrapped the letter with my trembling hand and put it back in the seal. I purposely put it on the desk so that it would reach everyone's eyes. I looked back and started seeing the blood flowing on the fusuma.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

K cut his carotid artery with a small knife and died in a breath. There was nothing out of the ordinary. It was known that the blood of Tang paper that I saw with a dreamy dim light rushed out of his neck at once. I clearly saw the ruins again in daylight. I was surprised at the drama of the power of human blood.
My wife and I have cleaned up K's room with all the dexterity and ingenuity. Fortunately, the tatami mats were not so dirty because much of his blood was absorbed by his gauntlet, so cleaning up was still easy. They put his corpse in my room and laid it down on his sleeping body as ever. I then sent a telegram to his parents' house.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

Thus, "I", the teacher and K are in a bloody relationship.
And it is written as follows that K and "I" are not irrelevant, but this point is not unexpectedly pointed out.

I then came to visit my teacher from time to time. Every time I went, the teacher was at home. As the frequency of meeting the teacher increased, I went to the door of the teacher more and more.
But the attitude of the teacher to me did not change much when he greeted him for the first time and after he got acquainted. The teacher was always quiet. At one point it was too quiet and lonely. From the beginning I felt like there was an inaccessible wonder to the teacher. However, the feeling that I had to get close to it worked somewhere. This kind of feeling may have been given to the teacher among many people or only me. But only to me, this intuition was later proved on the facts, that even though I was said to be youthful or ridiculous and laughed, Anyway, I am happy and happy. Those who could love humans, those who could not help but love, and who could not hold and hug what they were trying to get into their pockets-this was the teacher.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")
If this is the current state of mind of the narrator of the novel “Kokoro” that begins with his recollection, his letter can be read as meaning that “I” was convinced of the connection with K. Those who insist that "I" does not have an impression of "I" on the letter of the teacher in Kokoro are not only irony at the beginning, but also freshness, but also this "evidence on the facts later. It is very likely that the statement "Standed up" was overlooked. No, people who refuse to say "by a teacher's letter" here should consider where else there is a reason why "I" must come close to the teacher.

After they left, I was still sitting back down and smoking cigarettes. At that time, I thought about my teacher while thinking. It didn't seem like a face I had seen somewhere. But he never remembered where and when he met.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



This is the first stepping stone. I dimly associate my teacher with me. At this stage, there is no connection with K yet.

I seemed to see the teacher somewhere at the end, but he couldn't remember. I doubted at the time that the other person would have the same feeling as me. Then I was expecting the teacher's reply in my belly. However, after a while, the teacher said, "I don't recognize your face. It's not the wrong person." I felt a kind of disappointment.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")

In this way, we temporarily deny the connection. He would have hated the straight line. It is a method of adding a refreshing pickle to a greasy eel.

"Why, why……"
The teacher repeated the same words twice. The words were repeated in an unusual tone during a quiet day. I suddenly stopped responding.
"Did you keep behind me? Why ..."
The teacher's attitude was rather calm. The voice was rather sunk. However, there was a kind of cloudiness in the expression that was not obvious.
I told my teacher why I came here.
"Who went to the grave and did your wife name him?"
"No, I didn't say anything like that."
"I see.-Yeah, it can't be said, to you who met for the first time.
The teacher seemed to be finally convinced. But I had no idea what that meant.
The teacher and I passed through the grave trying to get out on the street. Beside Isabela, what was the tomb, and the grave of the servant, Login, there was a toba and others who wrote that they were all Buddhists. There were all the envoys. In front of a small tomb carved in low cost, I asked my teacher, "How do you read this?" "I'm going to read it with Andre," he said with a bitter smile.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



In this scene, the previous book explained why the exaggerated expression "why why" was used, and why he was concerned with "the person's name", but he did not dare to mention Isabella or Andre. Although I had the idea of ​​drawing something like a Westerner's grave and trying to relate it to Dr. Kobel sleeping in a foreign cemetery in Zoshigaya, the heart of Mr. Kobel was apparently It is very likely that K is not Dr. Kobel because it was written before his death. However, it is not clear what Westerners appear at the beginning and what isabella and Andre's hints. I have no clear answer at this point.
That would be interesting if Kobel-sensei sent it to Kororo, but there is still no foundation to mature Kororo theory enough to allow such play.
However, because I was too surprised at "I" who appeared in Zoshigaya, in fact, I felt that somehow I felt that I was not irrelevant to "I" and K, and because I stick to the name, "I" Does not only have the initial K, but is likely to have the same name, and by focusing on "Toba who wrote the Buddha as a member", "Kokoro" was reincarnated, that is, reborn. He pointed out that there is a worldview that does not deny.
K's parents' family is the Honganji school of the Jodo Shinshu sect. According to Wikipetia, the Honganji school's doctrine says, "Amida Nyorai's power of mortal powers worships deities and walks a life of praying for a memorial Buddha. "It is.
However, since it is the lifeline of the novel that it is not written such as "I am the reincarnation of K", I denied the short circuit. Literature is something that isn't something like it, but challenges the difficulty.
By the way,

The house where K was born lived accordingly. However, I do not know if there was enough to send my second son to Tokyo for training. Also, because I have the convenience of going to work, I don't know if the adoption consultation was organized or not. Anyway, K went to the doctor's house for adoption. That was when we were still in junior high school. I still remember that when the teacher called the roster at the school, K's last name was suddenly changed and I was surprised.
(From Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro")



From this, it is known that K was not a surname but a first name.

ameblo.jp

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿